Saturday, July 14, 2012

Streety!

Helloo vampires! ;;) 
Seems like it's been years ago since my last post, but well, apparently, I was stuck with this, that, and this, and I didn't have enough time for blog so I'm sorry ;;) 
Alrite', enough with the prologue :p

*drumrolls*
So yesterday I was with my bf and stuck inside his studio- his playground closet to be exact. :p
There are so many music instruments there but sadly I couldn't play any of that. Well, I can play keyboard and guitar a little bit, but lets just say music was not my ground

So I was thinking what should I do with all these stuff since my bf still got something that he must do.
So I surfed the internet and started karaoke-ing with YouTube help :')
._.

Several years later........
Yeah, due to the lack of activity I could do in studio, I decided to climbed the roof..
Pretty messy and dusty actually, but oh well, even Tarzan looks cool on his dirty thong

And~ look what I found B)
a refrigerator.
...
wicked
Top Elogy, Short Body & Soul, Shoes, Belt Cache & Cache, Shoes Converse

Anyway, I'm still entering Ideku Handmade First July Giveaway! AAA.
I'm counting every second to its closing and I really do wish to win the giveaway.
Imagining the super duper fierce AquaPix ToyCam. GYA! lol..
*drooling*
So please please pray for me ;;)x
lol, well
Nighty Vampires!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment