Saturday, March 9, 2013

Spirit Over the Sea

Heydihow Awesome Strangers! :D
I know I know,
It has been too long since my last post hasn't it? :')
But oh well, let the past be the past. Ha ha.
Because from now on, I'll post more frequently, promise with little pinky finger up on the air ;;)

So, last Saturday on 9 March 2013, Tetris (Theater Trisakti) was having their first (idk, guess i've heard it somewhere that yesterday was their first) musical performance at Gedung Kesenian Jakarta. They were performing Disney's classical cartoon, The Little Mermaid. And it was awesome! Though they changed the title to Spirit Over the Sea.
I was having a good good time watching the stage performed. And I really can tell they were practiced and prepared the show really hard because, those were all paid by their attractive costumes, stages, and others.
All audiences applause real hard at the end of the show. And, yeah I'm glad I came. :))







Outfit sponsored by
2ndproject outfit; Momo boots;
Bf's geekyshade; Zara's headband;
Forever 21's bracelet; Little black clutch by Next;
And Daddy's laser disc

Photos taken by Julius Tanoey
(jutassicpark.com)

Snaps location : Juta's hideous balcony

See ya next time
my dear fellow Strangers ;;)




Xoxo, Olaa!



No comments:

Post a Comment